Office Cleaner - Flexible Hours – Days or Evenings
- 18-20 hours per week
- Company benefits available
As a member of the Legacy Kitchens team, this person is responsible for cleaning all areas of the showroom and offices.
- Cleaning all floors (vacuuming, sweeping, mopping)
- Dusting / cleaning showroom displays
- Dusting common office areas
- Wiping baseboard and windowsills
- Cleaning and sanitizing washrooms
- Emptying recycle bins
Exact schedule will be determined based on the needs of the person we hire. Ideal schedule would be approximately 5 hours per day, 4 days per week OR 6.5 hours per day, 3 days per week. Work can be done in the daytime or evening.
Legacy Kitchens is a locally owned company with a 30+ year history in Calgary.
We exist to facilitate the transformation of people and spaces and we do this by embracing the
- Hospitality (we care about the people whom we meet)
- Relationship (we create positive relationships with each other, suppliers, customers and charities)
- Understanding (we grasp the significance and importance of situations or people using skills of
comprehension, discernment and empathy)
We provide a comprehensive benefits plan and a strong commitment to relationship building through company activities such as charity work and seasonal social events.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org